Hire Expert UI/UX Designers
with proven experience
3 UI/UX designers available for hiring!
Top-notch UI/UX designers
available for hire right now
Senior UI/UX and product designer with 5+ years in Fintech, EdTech, and SaaS design worked for some unicorn products in the past.
Nastya has been a UI/UX designer for three years and is unrivaled in complex interaction design for SaaS projects.
In the past, Kate has worked in product startups for several years, so she knows firsthand what a product designer does.
Why our designer hiring services
are always beneficial
Want to hire a skillful UI/UX designer tomorrow?
Get in touch and tell us your needs
Together, we prepare requirements for a candidate
We shortlist the best designer from our team or find the proper candidate outside
You conduct the final interview and make a decision
Be faster than your rivals.
Hire experienced UX designers in days!
How to hire UI/UX designer
If you have no experience in hiring UI/UX designers, then here are the main points that we recommend paying attention to:
– Portfolio: designer’s work should attract at first sight. Also, evaluate your user experience using the designer’s products.
– Ask for an example of a user experience that the designer has improved.
– Systematic approach: sometimes, the correct organization of source files means more than a beautifully designed interface.
– Toolbox: every modern designer should have experience using Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
Where to hire a UI/UX designer
The widespread ways to hire a good web designer are:
- Search a design community sites like Dribbble or Behance
- Search for designers at freelance sites like Upwork or Freelancer
- Post vacancies on job sites
- Pay HR agency for hiring
All those ways are about additional time and money. If you don’t want to wait months or pay extra to hire a UI/UX designer fast – feel free to contact us! We have designers, available for hiring right now!
How much to hire a designer?
It is always a difficult question: how much does hiring a UI/UX designer cost?
If we talk about designer’s salaries, they range from 58,000 to 128,000 per year. If we are talking about hourly work, the rates vary between $30-$128 per hour of work.
Throw in the cost of search, labor, and taxes, and you’ll instantly want to use our quick hire services for experienced designers: on average, our staff costs 30% less than market value. Interested? Let’s get in touch.
Questions to ask when hiring a designer
So what to ask designers before hiring them? With the standard questions about your previous employer, be sure to ask this:
- Tell me about yourself. How and why did you get into UX design?
- What are UX and UI, and what is the difference between them?
- Show me and explain some examples of great UX.
- What research methods do you use?
- Could you walk me through your workflow?
- What is your attitude to negative feedback?
What is the difference between UI/UX and product designer?
Long story short, UI designer follows industry best practices to create visually appealing user interfaces. When they gain some experience, they begin to be able to see how the product design should be adjusted to provide better UX and improve the customer journey.
UI/UX designer common tools
Figma, Adobe, Photoshop, Miro, Sketch, Avocode, Illustator, Figjam,Zepplin, After effects, Protopie, Useberry.